"Looking for a good source of information on how to pick a lock?
Someone has anonymously posted the classic text from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) on how to pick any lock in the online Zine Library. (Sort of constitutes as a zine, right? Pamphlet maybe?) The text is free to download as an e-zine in PDF format."
The MIT Guide to Picking Locks is THE bible. Completely necessary in every lock-smith-crook's library.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades