You know that moment of slow motion when you realize your keys are still in the ignition while the car door is closing? If you've accidentally locked yourself out of your car, check out this tutorial.
In this video, learn how to use nothing but a screwdriver and a steel rod to get into your locked vehicle. This method works much better than a coat hanger and can save your tons of money on a tow truck. So, if you are stuck on the wrong side of the door, grab these simple tools and you will be inside in 30 seconds or less!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades