For lockpicking, there's tension wrenches and lock picks. There's all kinds of tensions wrenches (or spanners) out there, you just need to find the right one for you and it's best if it were stainless steel. The lockpick should also be stainless steel. To bypass padlocks, all you need is the lock pick though, and it's simpler than you think. With a delicate touch and a little practice, you'll be lockpicking like a pro in no time. Next you'll be picking Master locks, deadbolts, door locks, bike locks, etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades