Ever wanted to learn how to pick a lock? Well, there's no better time than now to start learning the craft of so many locksmiths out there... lock picking. Just watch this video tutorial to see how to make tension wrenches for lock picking.
For lockpicking, there's tension wrenches and lock picks, but how are they made? Well, you can use stainless steel for both, but a butter knife for the lock pick and a windshield wiper blade for the tension wrench. Yes, that's windshield wiper blades folks, the inserts under the rubber part.
After you're done making the tension wrench, with a delicate touch and a little practice, you'll be lockpicking like a pro in no time. You'll be picking Master locks, deadbolts, door locks, bike locks, etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades