Do you know how to pick a lock? If you do, you know that sometimes a little lubricant can do the trick. This video tutorial will show you how to make homemade graphite powder for lock picking.
Graphite powder is the preferred lock lubricant of professional locksmiths, so you know it's good for lockpicking. All you need is sandpaper and a lead pencil, the graphite coming from the pencil. Master Locks, deadbolts, bike locks and door locks don't stand a chance, and you don't need to be a locksmith for this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades