This is basically how to make a lock pick for a combination lock. Don't go using this to steal things from peoples lockers. These are the steps below...
1.Take a aluminum can and cut a rectangle out of it, not very big.
2.Cut to snips so you have three things dangling.
3.Fold the two outer ones around to make it look like a "T"
4.Put it around the lock (put it on so it's on the inside(on left side of lock or where it pops open))
5.Push it in while pulling out
6.There you go
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades