The fine folks at ITS Tactical made this detailed tutorial on how to make a two-piece lock pick set out of only a few paper clips and using only a multi-tool in the construction. The host begins by demonstrating how to construct the pick, then how to use it on a real lock. It is not as easy as using a real lock pick, but will still work. As the host emphasizes at the beginning of the video, these picks are only to be used in emergency situations, and NOT to break into other people's homes willy-nilly.
An article describing the process outlined in the video can be found here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades