Hacking a bike lock is something that you may need to do sometime if you forget your combination or maybe just didn't bring the key for the lock with you. You should never hack a bike lock to steal anything and should know that this tutorial is for informational purposes only. The first thing you will need to do to accomplish this task is to get a marker. Once you have the correct size marker to fit into the key hole, just stick it in there. Once it is in the lock, just press down while turning at the same time. Doing this, should trick the lock into thinking that the marker is the key and the lock should come open. It may take a few tries but be persistent if you have to. Once again this tutorial should not be used to do anything illegal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades